Saturday 2 January 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR - Welcome 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR - WELCOME 2016





Hello lovely readers, I'm sorry its been a while but I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely festive season and are ready for the year ahead, I know I am!
This year I'm going to get back into blogging more often, I do love it and it is something I really look forward to. I especially love getting feedback from all of my lovely readers so if you have any post suggestions or have any thoughts on my blog posts then just let me know, I'm always happy to review products for you or review films, TV shows etc. 


I want to know what you like to read so if you prefer more lifestyle or beauty related posts I can make more of those or if you like reviews or outfit of the days or fashion related posts I can also do those. I can also do hauls and de-clutter posts (as you all know they are my favourite!)

I have a few ideas planned for new posts so keep checking back on my blog to read the latest ones or you can also follow me on Twitter @laureninparis

Have a wonderful day and a great 2016 :)

What are you looking forward to this year?

Also just wanted to say hope you liked the posts I've done so far don't forget you can also see them all on Bloglovin' and hope you will come back to see what post I will have posted this New Year.

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment