Thursday 11 June 2015

Mini Natural Collection Haul

MINI NATURAL COLLECTION HAUL

  Hello lovely readers for today's post I just wanted to share with you a few of the items I picked up the last time I went to Boots, these items are all from the Natural Collection brand so they are really affordable but good quality, I especially like their Eye Shadows. So here's what I got...


The Natural Collection Pressed Powder in NEUTRAL this is a re-purchase for me, I was looking for a new face powder as mine Soap and Glory one hit pan and cracked to I had to throw it away as it was just getting everywhere. But I remember buying this powder in the past and it worked well for em and its a bargain at £1.99 so it was worth trying again.




The second item is the Natural Collection Eye Liner in OLIVE GREEN - I love this colour its so pretty, I think its a nice change and I love a good pop of colour on the eyes. If they did more colours like this I would buy them all!


I love the Natural Collection Eye Shadows - This is the Shade WILLOW as you can tell I have started using this, I've swatched it a few times and think its a great colour for all over the lid as it brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake. This is pale cream colour with little bits of added shimmer which is great for a night out.

This second Eye Shadow is also a re-purchase I had this a few years ago but lost it so thought it would be great to try it again as these were all on offer so I though I would try a few things. This Eye Shadow is in the shade ASTEROID its a dark brown colour with subtle shimmer in it which really works at catching the light, it works great as as a crease colour  - I love the name of it too!


Have you tried any of these products?


Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment