Saturday 2 May 2015

EMPTIES AND MINI SPRING CLEAR OUT PART - 2

EMPTIES AND MINI SPRING CLEAR OUT PART - 2

 Hello lovely readers I just wanted to write a quick post to share with you what products I've been using up lately, I've tried to continue using up the products that I already own to save money and create more space. I've tried to use up a few more since my last post so here they are...


Giorgio Armani - Diamonds - This smells really clean and fresh, its more of winter scent so I wanted to finish using it before it got 'to warm to wear it'. I've had this bottle for just under two years so its lasted quite a while and has seen me through two long winter seasons. I think it smells really nice and love how it smells in the bottle but I do find it difficult to find perfumes that last all day on my skin. It a really lovely fragrance and always has be singing like in the Beyonce' advert whenever I wear it (should I have said that?) so if your ever in the fragrance isle you may want to see how this smells.


Neutrogena Visably Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-free Moisturiser - This smells lovely, its sweet bu not too sweet and moisturises my skin all day. I like to wear this under makeup as it seems to make it wear better as it smoothes out the skin for a clear soft base. I would re-purchase this again and am already on the look out for it.
Garnier Mineral InsisiDry Anti-perspirant - Smells clean and fresh and keeps my skin feeling fresh and dry all day. I think it will certainly be good when then weather gets warmer. 


Waitrose Essential - Antibac Hand Gel - Smells clean and is always an item I carry around with me as I like to freshen up on the go so this mini bottle is just the perfect size for traveling and it lasts quite a long time too.


Here are a few items I've only got a few more uses out of then they will be also part of my clear out...

Simple Daily Moisturiser - I like this but I think next time I would try the other version as it isn't the best under makeup.

The MeMeMe Highlighter - I really like this its nice to blend this in on the high points of your face for a healthy glow and also looks really pretty when mixed in with Foundation.

A nini Posie Tint - This is super cute and gives you a really subtle hint of colour, I love using it as a Lip Stain.

Yea to Cucumber wipes - These are really good at cleansing the skin, I'm not to sure about the scent but I would love to try some of the other fragrances in the range and the packaging is just really nice too.

The Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - This bottle has lasted quite a while so you do get a lot but I am looking forward to trying out a new Foundation, I would say the coverage is light to medium but the colour isn't too great, I have the lightest shade which matches ok but is more of a summer shade on me as I have quite light skin. But its good because it comes with a pump so you can apply just the right amount and then just blend it in.


I have also been through some of my Makeup an threw away some old products, I'm trying to use up quite a few products before buying more. Although I am on the look out for a new Foundation/Concealer so I will maybe have to get a new one soon.


What products have you been using up lately?

If you have any requests for future posts, like you would like me to review a product or do some more organisation based post etc, just let me know :)

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment