Thursday 1 January 2015

MY 2015 NEW YEAR'S BEAUTY RESOLUTIONS...

MY 2015 NEW YEAR'S BEAUTY RESOLUTIONS...

Hello lovely readers, for today's post I wanted to share with you some of my New Year's Beauty Resolutions that I want to take forward into 2015. There are a few areas that I really want to focus on including... Skincare, Makeup, Nail Care, Hair Care, Body Care and Fragrance. 

So here are what I am hoping to do this year...




SKINCARE
I'm hoping to try out some more Skincare brands this year and invest in a good Moisturiser as my skin has become really sore and dry over the past few winter months, so I'm going to have a look for a new one. I'm also going to spend more time on looking after my hands as they have become very dry too, so I'm going to try and use a hand cream every night in order to keep them feeling soft and well hydrated.

MAKEUP
For Makeup I'm hoping to use up the products I have already opened and try and create a number of new looks with them. I don't like to waste anything so I am going to try and use up what I have before going out and buying new products. I am hoping to use up the Foundation and BB Cream that I have before going out and buying a new Foundation/Base product, this way nothing goes to waste but I am still able to try out a new product. I also want to start using the Lipsticks that I own, they are all really pretty but I always seem to wear the same shades so this year I am hoping to experiment with the different shades I have to create a look for each season. 
I also want to try and use up the products that I have opened before they expire, this way I don't waste anything but also begin to save space as the products I will have will start to decrease. Then hopefully by Spring I will have used up quite a lot of my 'older' products so that I can buy some new products for the new season.




NAIL CARE
I'm not the best at looking after my Nails so this is something I am going to try and work on during 2015, I also don't paint my nails that often so a lot of my Nail Polishes don't get used but I am going to change that this year and spend a little bit of time each week or so re-painting and maintaining my Nails so that they keep in good condition. I love seeing my Nails painted so I am going to try and make some time to make this a priority - this way my Polishes will get used and my Nails will hopefully look a bit better.

HAIR CARE
I still have lots of product left up to use so I am going to continue with my 'Project Pan' for my Hair Care products, this way I can make some more space to try out new products. I still have way too many Dry Shampoos and other Finishing Products so I am going to continue to use these up before buying more Hair Styling Products.
BODY CARE
This year my main aim for my body is to moisturise at least once a day in order to keep my skin soft and well nourished. I have quite a few Body Moisturisers to use so I can't wait to try them all out!

FRAGRANCE
Much like my other resolutions I am hoping to use up the Fragrances that I have already opened, this way I can try out new ones in the Spring. I don't have that many Perfumes but do like to have a few to change around so I am going to try and keep these ones and use them up over the next year.

Hope you liked this post :)
Best wishes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment