Friday 30 January 2015

January 2015 - Empties Part 1

JANUARY 2015 - EMPTIES PART 1

Hello lovely readers, as part of my New Years Resolution I am trying to use more of what I already own in order to de-clutter and get more organised. I have finished a few products this month so wanted to share them with you all.


There are just a few products here but they all worked quite well...

Charles Worthington Front Row Texture Spray - I'm not sure they still make this or not, I think I bought this last year during the summer time. It works really well at adding texture and smells amazing but I do like to use quite a bit of it so it doesn't last that long for me.

Vaseline Essential Moisture Clean Feeling Lotion - This moisturised well but I wasn't really liking the scent, this was just a sample I had so I used it up pretty quickly but I would maybe repurchase this again in a different fragrance.

The next item I used up is the Vaseline Invisible Deodorant Spray - This is great as it's compact and works really well, it smells good too so I would probably repurchase this in the future.

I also used up the Vaseline 2 in 1 Hand Lotion, this worked well at keeping my hands feeling soft but the texture was quite sticky but the smell was really nice and clean.

The final product I used up is the Nuxe Oil - I like to use this in my hair when going out for a special occasion. It has small shimmer particles in it so it looked really nice when it catches the light. I though this was a nice product but the scent is quite strong so you only need a little bit.




Hope you like this post, best wishes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment