Wednesday 10 December 2014

EMPTIES - BEGINING OF DECEMBER

EMPTIES - BEGINING OF DECEMBER


Hello lovely readers, in this blog post I wanted to share with you some of the products I have been using lately. There are just a few but I thought they all worked really well so couldn't wait to tell you all about them. 
The first product I used up is the Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume - this smells really good and is the second bottle I have finished, I got this last year as gift and have used it lots throughout the time I had it, it's a lovely scent for the autumn and winter months as it has a 'warming' scent that I love to wear during the festive season.

The next product is the Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango - I did like this cream as it did moisturise my hands well, but I wasn't really sure about the scent. I usually love all things Mango but the cream worked really well so I think I would try this again but just with a different fragrance. The small tube is also great for travelling so it's something you can easily carry around in you handbag.

The third product is the Mitchell and Peach Body Cream - This had an amazing scent and really helped to moisturise my skin. I only had a small sample of this but think it would be lovely to buy the full size. It smells that good that you don't really need any Perfume on.



This next product is something I use nearly every day - The Neutrogena Visably Clear 2 in 1 Wash and Mask is something I just love, I really like that it is a 2 in 1 product as this makes it more cost effective and also saves space. I love using this as a face was as it works quickly at removing dirt and Makeup, I also use this occasionally as a mask to clean and unclog pores, I only do this once or twice as week as I have quite sensitive skin. This is just a product I always end up going back to, so it's not a surprise that this is my third bottle. 


LOVE THIS ANANOMICALS FACIAL SPRITZ - This smells just like Lavender and works so well at refreshing my face. I just love this! It's great for a quick refresh and is a product I especially love in the warmer months.

The final product that I have used up is the Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Cream - This did make me feel like my Nails were in a better condition and it has a nice subtle fragrance that I quite liked. I used this quite a lot during the day to help add extra moisture to my dry hands. I think this is a good product to keep in your bag or on your desk (that's where I keep mine).


Hope you liked this post :)
What products have you been using recently?

Best wishes from Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment