Wednesday 31 December 2014

DECEMBER 2014 - MOST USED MAKEUP PRODUCTS...

DECEMBER 2014 - MOST USED MAKEUP PRODUCTS



Hello lovely readers, in today's post I just wanted to share with you some of the most used products I have been using over the past month. There are only a few products but I've really liked using them all so just wanted to show you all. Most of the products are for the face as I haven't really worn that much makeup on my eyes lately.

Here are my most used products of December 2014...

Rimmel London -- BB Cream in Light - This gives a nice light coverage works well for an everyday
base

Rimmel London - Fix and Perfect Pro Primer - This helps to smooth out the skin and creates a smooth even canvas for makeup


Maybeline Lumi Under Eye Concealer - Brightens under my eyes and adds a highlighted affect to the skin which I love!

Glossybox Blusher in Rosewood - Adds a bit of colour to the cheeks and works well during the Autumn/Winter months as it is a Berry tone

Model Co Cheek and Lips Tint - This dark red shade adds adds to any neutral look to create a Vampy edge. I love this shade and the colour is really long lasting, but make sure you moisturise your Lips before applying as this can dry them slightly.

And finally.. the Collection Concealer - Simply a must have that is always in my makeup bag. It works great for everyday!




Hope you liked this post :)
Best wishes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment