Monday 29 December 2014

CHRISTMAS PRESENT = NEW STORAGE SPACE


CHRISTMAS PRESENT = NEW STORAGE SPACE


Hello lovely readers, for today's post I wanted to share with you a gift I was given for Christmas from my family. It's a lovely 3 drawer storage unit that's really sweet and compact and is something I couldn't wait to use as a new storage solution. 

At the moment I am storing my lip products in the drawers but I can think of lot's of other ways to use them, they are really lovely and match the other storage boxes I already have. I'm not really sure where they are from but I'm sure there will be similar storage solutions at stores like Next and TKMaxx.






I used all three of the drawers to organise my lip products - Red Lipsticks - Orange/Pink Lipsticks and then Nude Lipsticks. This way they are easy to find and are in a set place.

Did you get any organising products over the holidays? - I'm still on the look out for a Lipstick holder but love this for storing them in at the moment.

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment