Saturday 6 September 2014

REVIEW: GOT2B VOLUME + SHINE SOUFFLE'

REVIEW: GOT2B VOLUME + SHINE SOUFFLE'

Hello lovely readers, for today's post I am going to be doing a review on the Got2Be Volume + Shine Souffle' from Schwarzkopf. I got this a few weeks (probably months) ago in a Glossybox so I thought I would try it out. I've got too many hair products already but some just don't work for my hair. I have quite 'flyaway' fair and although its gotten slightly thicker over the past couple of years it can still look quite oily, so I have to be careful about what products I use because I don't it to look greasy. 
I was really looking forward to trying this as it is a unique formula and looks so different (it's pink!) which I really like. It has quite a sweet scent but its not overpowering, the formula itself is like it says a souffle'. I think it looks and feels like a Strawberry Mousse', you get quite a lot of product too (100ml) and you only need a really small amount so it would last you a while which is always a good thing. 









THE PACKAGING: The packaging is really unique its a rose gold colour which instantly makes me thing luxurious, the top of the lid is a dark but bright pink which makes it stand out well and the design of the lid makes it much easier for you to open. The packaging is quite a strong plastic so I feel like the product is secure enough and as its a Souffle' non of the product should leak anywhere. I do like the stylish but modernist take on the packaging its gives subtle hints about the product throughout its design.

HOW I USE THE PRODUCT: I use this product on clean dry hair, to do this I take a small pea sized amount and rub the product in the palms of my hands then I lightly distribute the product throughout the lengths of my hair to add shine, I sometimes use any extra product that is left on my hands and take this underneath pieces of hair to add volume, but for me I usually use this product to tame 'flyaway' hairs. 

MY THOUGHTS: I do this this product helps tame hair and keeps it looking tidy, it also adds a subtle amount of shine and for those who love a sweet scent you will probably really enjoy that too. I wasn't too sure about the scent, its a little too sweet for me, but the product itself works really well and you can us it in a number of ways. For example: Add shine, neaten up 'flyaway' hairs (this makes it great for formal looks) and add volume (adds texture for a tousled look).



Hope you liked this post :)

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?

Best wishes :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment