Sunday 31 August 2014

Jewellery Organisation - Part 2

Jewellery Organisation - Part 2

Hello lovely readers, for today's post I am going to continue on the Jewellery organisation theme and show you two ways in which I organise my Jewellery. 
The first is in a box that I got at Sainsbury's quite a while ago, but I'm sure there are similar storage solutions around, maybe in TK Maxx or little gift shops and there are always good things in Charity shops that you can use to store your Jewellery. I can't remember the price of this but I think it was less than £12, its an item I have shown before in one of my earlier posts, so you can tell how much I love it. The box in question has a glass lid that is framed with a pretty floral lace and the remainder of the box is made out of wood and painted in a light Duck Egg blue. The box has dividers already in it that are permanently fixed to the box so you can't move them but they are strong as they are made from wood. I use this box to store my small Necklaces, Bracelets and a variety of Rings. They aren't in a particular order but everything is still easy to find.








The second box is actually designed to hold Keys but I used it to store larger Bracelets, i think this is a unique way of using the box and makes its already vintage design look more old fashioned. 
I purchased this Key box from TK Maxx a few months ago but they sell a number of decorative items such as this. I usually keep this standing up in my room but I it would look really nice in any room of the house. 









 Hope you liked this post :)
Which storage solution is your favourite?


Best wishes :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love that key box! So clever to use it for jewelry storage! It's so rustic looking and pretty, great idea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete