Saturday 30 August 2014

Jewellery and Accessory Clear Out and Organisation Part 1

Jewellery and Accessory Clear Out and Organisation part 1


Hello lovely readers, for today's post I wanted to share with you a few pictures I took whilst organising some of my Jewellery and Accessories. The Jewellery in these pictures are less expensive pieces and mainly consist of large Necklaces and Bracelets. I just thought I'd share a few of the pictures with you and tell you how I decided to organise them.








The first thing I did was organise the pieces by type for example Gold, Silver and Bronze (none of these are really made from these materials, its just the shade then are). I then untangled all of the necklaces and put them into different drawers in my Jewellery box so that they would be easier to find. I made small paper envelopes for some of the larger Necklaces and labelled them with the individual item so that I could find them more easily. I thought that they would have better protection in the handmade paper envelopes rather than just being left out in the drawers when they could just get tangled up again. I also looked through each piece and filled a small bag with items that I am going to donate to my local Charity shop/give to family members. There as some nice pieces but some are from when I was at College/School so a lot of the trends have changed so I want to let someone else have them and wear them more that I do.
Once putting all of these organised items away I just had a tidy through were my Sunglasses were and gave them a bit or a tidy as they were all together at the top of my Jewellery box. After this I dusted down the Jewellery box and began sorting out my other Jewellery organiser that holds smaller Necklaces, Bracelets and Rings (that will be in an up coming blog post).

Hope you liked this post :)

How do you organise your Accessories?

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment