Tuesday 19 August 2014

EMPTIES #2

EMPTIES #2

Hello lovely readers in today's post I am going to share with you a few of the products I have used up recently, there are only a few here so this is just a quick post, but I just wanted to let you know what products I have been using.







The first item is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - I love this Foundation, it looks really natural and blends really well. It doesn't have a strong scent and the colour match is really quite good. I use one of the lightest shades and that works well for my skin. I really like the smooth texture too, it just glides over the skin and just adds a little bit of coverage. Technically there is about one use left in this Foundation but I still wanted to include this as I will be wearing this tomorrow so the product will be empty then. 


The second item I have finished is the Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-up Remover, I did really like this and it smelt lovely and fresh but I did use it up quite quickly so I would need to purchase it on a regular basis. I am currently using a new Eye Make-up Remover but this is one I would re-purchase in the future as it was very gentle on the eyes and removed quite a bit of makeup.


The third item I have used up is the Vaseline Active Fresh 24h Protection Anti-Perspirant - this roll on works really well and it is nice and compact so it is good if you are travelling, you can just put it in  your bag when you are on the go. I think this goes smell quite fresh and keeps me feeling clean throughout the day (its a good thing I like it, I've got another one to use up too, hehe)
It dries quickly on the skin and the smell is subtly noticeable throughout the day.


The final product is the Umberto Giannini Instant Beauty Leave-in Conditioner (yay! I finally used this up, it has taken me ages to finish this but now I can try out the other hair products I have). I did like this it was refreshing to use a leave-in conditioner as I usually use a regular wash in wash out one, but his made my hair look shiny and feel more hydrated. I wasn't too sure about the scent at first as it smells quite strong to me but after a while I did start to like the scent.

I also used up the Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturiser - This smells really good, really clean and fresh. But I did need to use quite a bit of this as the texture isn't very smooth, but it did work well when I have more of the product. I did like this product and did I mention I liked the smell of it?


Hope you liked this post :)


Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment