Wednesday 2 July 2014

TOPSHOP Sale Haul...

TOPSHOP Sale Haul...


I went to Topshop yesterday (just for a quick look round) and I noticed they were having a sale so I had to have a quick look in (as you do). They had quite a lot in the sale in the Topshop where I was even though it was only a small shop so I had a look through to see if there was anything I liked. I didn't buy that much but I do really like what I bought, so I thought I would share what I got with you :)

The first item that I got was this T-Shirt which says 'BERLIN' across the front of it. I thought it it would look really nice with a pair of jeans and boots or tucked into a skirt or shorts during the summer time. It was a good price too, it should of been £18 but was £10. It's a plain white colour so it can also be warn as part of a monochrome outfit (my favourite!).






The next item that I got is this pastel pink t-shirt which has as faded text across the front of it which reads 'VENICE BEACH LOS ANGELES'.  It look really pretty in pastel pink and I love the faded detail of the text on the front, it looks like the perfect casual tee that can be worn with any number of outfits. It was the same prices at the first t-shirt too, £10 instead of £18, which I was really happy with. 




My final purchases where all the same I got four pairs of blue and white striped socks, they were originally £3.50 each but I found them on sale for £1 each. I love the stripes and I love the navy and white combination so I thought that these would come in really useful, you can never have enough pairs of socks so I got quite a few pairs.







Hope you liked this post :) 

If you liked this post I would be happy to do more like this in the future, I like sale shopping and just shopping in general so if you would like me to share what I've been buying recently you can always let me know in the comments below :) I love reading and replying to all of your comments :)

If you would like you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and follow me on Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11905195

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment