Monday 28 July 2014

LIMITED EDITION TANGLE TEEZER: SUGARED ALMOND

LIMITED EDITION TANGLE TEEZER:  SUGARED ALMOND

Hello lovely readers for today's post I wanted to share with you a recent purchase I made on ASOS, I know everyone loves the Tangle Teezer but I didn't own one, so I am really pleased I do now. I only just recieved this item today but couldn't wait to share it with you all. 








This is just the regular Tangle Teezer but it has a limited edition design. I don't usually get products that are limited edition but to be completely honest, I couldn't stop thinking about the name of the name of this one. Suguared Almond just sounds too pretty, all I keep seeing in my head whenever I think of this is pastel colour Macaroons (Is it just me?).  The second reason I loved this design so much is the colours on the brush, pink and green - I didn't think it would work so well but I just love the combination of the two. I also think this will be great to travel with as it's quite compact, (I'm one of those people that carries pretty much everything in one bag) so this will be great for me when I am out and about. 
I also thought that this would be good as you are supposed to be able to use this brush on dry and wet hair so it should work well for creating a number of different styles.

Hope you liked this post :)

Do you have a Tangle Teezer? Which colour/design is your favourite?

If you would like you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and on Bloglovin' 

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment