Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites... 2014

June Favourites... 2014

In this blog post I wanted to share my June favourites with you, I have a couple of products that I've really been enjoying this month most of them are always in my collection but I've been using them a lot more over the past month.


The first product is the Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me, this is such a lovely face spritz it smells like Lavender so I really love it for night time. I like to use it on a warm evening to cool me down, it's nice and refreshing so it's always close by. I love the cute packaging too, it always looks so retro.





The second of my June favourites is the Lush Lip Scrub in Sweet Lips, this is one of my essential products. I like to use this once or twice a week to keep my lips nice and soft, I like to use this before following up with a rich moisturising lip balm. This also tastes great, it's very sweet (just like it's name). I love it!




Ojon Hair Oil - This smells lovely and fresh, again a little bit like Lavender. I like to use this to add mosisture to my hair as it's feeling quite dry at the moment. I think this is a great product and I love trying out different hair oils, I have another one that I am trying out that is also really good but this one smells lovely and its not too oily. It's quite a concentrated oil so you really don't need much, I just apply it to the ends of my hair to keep them hydrated. The packaging is really nice too and this oil comes with a pipette applicator so you can carefully collect a few drops in your hands before applying to the hair.




My final favourite of this month is the Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in shade 110. This is a beautiful vibrant red with pink undertones. It is a great summer shade as it can be worn to it's full vibrancy or can be worn more sheer for an 'every day' look.  I like to dab this on my lips to create a more pink toned shade during the day, this colour blends really well so it can be as bright as you would like it to be.



What are some of your favourites?

Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis or follow me on Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11905195  If you would like you can always leave me comment, I love reading and replying to them :)

Best wishes :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the look of all of these, they look so good. these have just been added to my wish list, goning to be spending my pennies. Great post

    Gaby x
    http://theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it :) They are all really nice :) x x

    ReplyDelete