Monday 30 June 2014

Makeup Of The Day #1

Makeup Of The Day #1

For today's blog post I thought I'd share with you the makeup I am wearing today. Since it's summer here in the UK I thought I'd keep my makeup light and fresh, like opting for a cream blush instead of a powder and wearing a lip gloss instead of a lipstick

The products I used...
Rimmel Lasting Perfection Foundation  (I use the lightest shade)
Collection Perfection Concealer in shade 2 (I usually use shade 1)
Collection Perfection Powder Ultimate Powder in Fair
Rimmel London Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in Sunkissed Cherry
Natural Collection Lip Gloss in Cherry Drop - (This smells lovely, like sweets! It's a really pretty dark pink with lots of little sparkles in it)
Model Co Eye Shadow Duo in Bronzed Goddess
Real Techniques Blending Brush

I applied my Foundation using my fingertips to clean moisturised skin, I then used my hands to blend in the Foundation before adding Concealer. I dotted the Collection Perfection Concealer under my eyes and over areas where I have any redness. I then used my fingers to lightly tap in and blend in the  Concealer. I then lightly powdered my face with the Collection Perfection Powder. I then applied a cream blush to the apples of my cheeks and blended the colour in slightly. I then applied the lightest shade (Maldives) in the Model Co Bronzed Goddess Duo all over my eye lid, I then added a small amount of the darkest shade (Jamaica) to the crease. I then blended the two colours using the Real Techniques Blending Brush. I then just added s little of the Natural Collection Lip Gloss in Cherry Pop to finish.
I didn't apply Mascara but you can always add that if you'd like :)










Hope you liked this post :) What are some of your favourite summer makeup products?

If you want you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and follow my blog on Bloglovin' 
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11905195  You can also leave me a comment if you'd like, I love reading and replying to all of your comments :) 

Best wishes :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment