Thursday 26 June 2014

3 Ways To Store Some Of Your Beauty Products...

3 Ways To Store Some Of Your Beauty Products...

If your looking for some new ways to store some of your favourite beauty products, but don't want to spend a lot of money I have 3 different ideas on how you can store some of your most loved products.

The first is in a basket, the one I am using was given to me as a gift and was used to store soaps, it was such a nice basket I wanted to keep it and re-use it to store some of my other products. The basket already came with straw in it which was used to cushion the soaps that were part of the gift set. I decided to keep the straw in the basket as they would help protect put also 'prop up' the products I was going to store in the basket. But if you don't have any straw or don't want to use straw you could also use tissue paper to create the same affect. I do think the straw makes the basket look quite rustic, which I really like but the straw can get a little bit messy if you move the basket around. I think this is a nice way to store different products, they are easier to find and you can present them in any way you want and make a small feature with them in your bathroom/bedroom. You could also use a box if you prefer or maybe a small crate, that would look really nice. 



The second storage idea is for smaller items, I found this small polka dot bucket a a small vintage shop. I use it to store my Lush Lip Scrub and my Body Shop Lip Balm. It's really small so it's great for storing small Lip Balms or small Eye Shadows.




The third way to store your beauty products is in a cute tin, I have this Roman Holiday tin that I found at TKMaxx. It's one of my favourite room decorations, I love the film and anything Audrey Hepburn so I was really excited when I found this. I use this to store small beauty products like Lip Balms and samples. I think it looks really retro and keeps my room looking tidy. 






Hope you liked this post :)

What are some of your favourite storage ideas?

If you would like to you can follow me on Twitter @laureninparis and you can follow me on Bloglovin'  http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11905195  You can always leave me a comment too if you like, I love reading them and replying to them :)

Best wishes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment