Tuesday 6 May 2014

Work, Orange Lipstick, Pretty In Pink and Messy Hair

Work, Orange Lipstick, Pretty In Pink and Messy Hair

Yesterday I didn't do to much, just some work. But I was on Twitter for most of the day but I thought I'd share with you some of the other things I did...

During the morning I typed up a blog post, then after getting ready for the day I started to do some work, I typed up a few notes and listened to some music. I did that for a few hours and then decided to style my hair. I'd just seen a picture of Cara Delevingne with the cutest top knot, her hair looked so nice I really wanted to re-create it. My hair isn't really that long and I do have some shorter layers so I had to use some little bobby-pins to keep it looking neater at the back of my head and because my hair isn't really that long I had a small top knot, it was quite messy too but I liked that because I wasn't going out and it looked like I hadn't really spent much time on it so its a hairstyle I could wear on a casual day.  I included a picture here but it doesn't really show you the top but it does show you my new favourite lip colour - Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Mischeivious.  Its a bright orange colour (its much brighter in real life than on the picture) that would be great for summer. I love all orange lip products - I think I would buy every orange lipstick if I could.



After quite a busy morning I decided to watch a film in the afternoon so I watch one of my favouite 80s films - Pretty In Pink (1986), its such a great film. Its directed by John Hughes who has directed so many great 80's classics including... Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986), The Breakfast Club (1985) and Sixteen Candles (1984). All of these films are really good, I love 80's films so these are some of my favourites to watch.


What are some of your favourite 80's films?  

If you want to find out when my next blog post will be you can always follow me on Twitter - @laureninparis 

Best wishes :)





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty busy day, pretty in pink is a great movie.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of my favourite films :) I love the fashion in the film too :)

    ReplyDelete