Wednesday 7 May 2014

Products I've Used Up #1, Lovely Scenery and Tasty Ramen

Products I've Used Up #1, Lovely Scenery, Tasty Ramen

In today's blog post I will be talking about a few different things. The first, products I've used up. I've not include everything in this there as still some other products I have used up but the two products in this post are my favourites, so I really wanted to share them.

Trevor Sorbie Beautifully Straightened Protect, Flatten and Shine Spray - This product works really well its adds shine to your hair and smells clean and fresh, like you've just washed it. I think it works well and the packaging is pink, which I love.


The next product I have used up is the Lush Twilight shower gel - I love this so much! It smells amazing and I love using it, I think its a limited edition product so they only sell it at certain times of the year. Its such a lovely product, it smells great, the packaging is really nice too because you can see all of the product. Its a lavender scented shower gel but also smells really natural, I love anything lavender so this was perfect.


For the second part of my blog post I just wanted to share some pictures that I took, I went for a walk yesterday and thought the scenery looked really nice.










And finally I had some lovely Ramen and Ciabatta bread  at dinner time 





 Hope you like this post

If you want to find out when my next post will be you can always follow me on Twitter: @laureninparis

Best wishes :)


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee Ramen!!!! :) you cannot go wrong with lush shower gel! It is so lovely!
    I found your blog on Twitter and I am now following you :)

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I followed you too :) I wish they made the Lush shower gel all year round its my favourite and Ramen is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete