Saturday 10 May 2014

Lips and Cheeks and Beautiful Trees...

Lips and Cheeks and Beautiful Trees...

This is and probably does sound like a rather random blog post, but I thought I would share some of my favourite parts of today with you.

Today I've been loving lip and cheek products - here are a few of the ones I'm liking the most...

17 Lip Crayon - This doesn't have a name on it but it is a lovely bright orange/pink colour. It looks great for spring and summer. I got this as part of a set during the holiday season so I'm not sure if they still make it but I'm sure that other brands will make something similar to this.

The next product is Natural Collections Pink Cloud Blush - This just gives a natural flush of colour to the cheeks and is a product that is always in my makeup collection as it works for all seasons.

The third product is Model Co Lip and Cheek stain - I love this product as a lip stain in the winter as it is a dark plum colour. But for this season I'm enjoying using this as a blusher, but because it is a stain you have to blend the product quite quickly so that it looks more natural. But you do have to wash your hands after using this product (as I learned after blending it in) as it does stain them. But the stain does last for a long time and smells good too!

And finally Revlon Lip Crayons are all lovely but this orange shade is the one I love right now. This Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint I have the shade - Sunkissed Cherry 



During the morning I also took some photographs so thought I would include them in this post too :)




I don't know why but I really wanted to see what the trees looked liked from this angle
 I

Lovely day today - only a few clouds in the sky <3
=
I thought these flowers looked really pretty 

-

Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like to you can also follow me on Twitter @laureninparis to find out when my next blog post will be, you can also Follow this blog on Bloglovin' if you want to catch up with my latest blogs :)

Which is your favourite photograph? 

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment