Thursday 15 May 2014

FINDING NEW PRODUCTS IN MY COLLECTION

FINDING NEW PRODUCTS IN MY COLLECTION

Its always exciting when you find something you haven't used in your make up collection, as its always nice to try out new products. Although, having said that I am one of those people that only likes a set amount of products open at one time. But since writing my blog I have wanted to try out new products so that I can review them for my readers. I think this has helped me feel more comfortable with opening more than one Eye Shadow or more than one Foundation. I now know its ok for me to open more than one product, I do use up the products that I have but I usually stick to the same things.  But sometimes its nice to change it up a bit - especially since we are changing into summer. So what I did this morning is shop my collection of a few new products I wanted to try, so that I could do more make up looks with them and review them if I thought they were good.

Here are the products that I found...

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour - Permanent Taupe

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour - Pink Gold

Model Co Eye Shadow Duo - Bronzed Goddess

Soap and Glory SUPERCAT Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen




These are the products that I found, I can't wait to try them out!

Have you tried any of these?

Hope you liked this post :)

If you would like you can follow me on Bloglovin' and follow me on Twitter @laureninparis to keep up to date with all of my latest posts :)

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment