Sunday 2 March 2014

Spring Makeup and Fashion Wish List




Spring Makeup and Fashion Wish List...


Every season fashion and beauty trends change, this is one of my favourite times to try out new products and change out my wardrobe. Although its nearly spring its still really cold in England, so keeping warm when outside is still an essential. Similarly, I like to try out new make-up looks and try out Lipsticks in different shades in order to brighten up an everyday look.

Here are some of the fashion and beauty products that are on my wish list for this season...

1. Pastel Jumpers

2. Light Pink and Orange Lipsticks

3. Hair Bows

4. Printed Skater Dresses

5. Comfy Boots

6. Light Pink Blusher

These are some of the products/fashion buys that are on my wish list, what products/fashion buys are on your spring wish list?

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment