Sunday 30 March 2014

Sounds Like Spring...

Sounds Like Spring...

So its Spring time and that means one thing, my music playlists have changed to make way for some new songs, here ar some of the songs that I will be listening to this spring...

These songs are all different music genres, I wanted to create a list that would suit all music tastes.

Mindy Gledhill - Anchor  
This is a really beautiful song, I would say it is easy-listening, its lovely and perfect for a spring day

Jess Penner - Life is Rosy 
This is such a feel good song, its up beat, happy and a great soundtrack for the warmer weather, I will be listening to this lots more this spring

Katie Sky - Paradise 
A song I heard recently but one that I liked as soon as I heard it, there's a great backing track and the song it very much a spring/summer anthem

Duke Dumont ft Jax Jones - I Got U
Loving this song, every time I hear it I can't help but sing along. It's becoming one of my new favourites, its a song I can imagine listening to on a warm evening, when the sun's just setting. 


The Killers - Just Another Girl
All I can say is I love this, I love every song The killers have made and this song just makes me want to press the replay button on the radio. Its another great song that I will still be listening to for years to come.

Marianas Trench - Celebrity Status
So pretty much every song I've heard from Marianas Trench has been brilliant, I thought this song was sort of pop/rock so it was sure to be a great spring/summer tune!

Aloe Blacc - Green Lights
I love this song when it was first released and I love it now, its such a great song and always makes me feel happy, the music and Aloe's voice = a great song that always makes me think of spring/summer.

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
A great song, sure to get people on the dance floor

The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
A classic song that will surely get you feeling the warmer weather

The Kooks - Ooh La
A song that I could listen to any time of the year, but I'm really enjoying listening to it at the moment

Simple Plan ft Taka (from One OK Rock)
This song is all about spring/summer and is a great song!


Here are some of the songs I will be listening to this Spring, what are some of your favourite Spring
songs?


If you want to find out when my next Blog post will be you can always follow me on Twitter: @laureninparis

Best wishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment