Wednesday 12 March 2014

Buying Sweets and Going to Boots

Buying Sweets and Going to Boots

Here are just some of the things I did yesterday...

So I had quite a busy day yesterday, doing work for University and then sorting out my room. But before all of that I went into one of the nearby town's to have a look around and do some general shopping. Whilst looking around I went into Boots (haul coming soon!) and went to a few other places just to have a look around. While I was looking I notices some really pretty sweets, they looked so cute and the packaging looked really traditional so I got a few. Then went into Boots and got a few things from Collection, I really needed a new concealer so I picked one up then (its also 3 for 2 at the moment too), so I thought now is the best time to get something.





After looking around a few of the shops I went back home and we had some lovely soup, tomato and vegetable it was lovely but even better with a bit of mozzarella cheese on top!





During the rest of the day I just did some work, I needed to catch up on some work so I was typing up a few notes and then watched a few films later on in the day.

Best wishes :)

Twitter: @laureninparis

No comments:

Post a Comment