Friday 3 January 2014


What I've been doing today and a small skincare haul

A Day in the Life - Well sort of...

I'm sorry this post is up quite late, I've just been to the shops and got two skincare products that I'm interested in trying. Other than that I've been looking rhrough magazines, tidying up and helping around the house. So I thought that I would share my day with you and let you know what I've been doing today.
I got up quite early and got ready then spent some time with my family, after a busy morning I listened to some music one of my favourites ELO came on the radio which is always good. Then it was time to call to the shops, I just had a quick trip to Boots where I got two new skincare products that I haven't tried before. Both are Nivea and both products were on offer at my local Boots. I knew I needed a moisturiser so I thought now would be a good time to try a new one.  I got both the Daily Essentials - Rich Moisturising Cream for dry and sensitive skin and the Daily Essentials - Regenterating Night Cream.for normal to combination skin. I've not opened the creams yet, but may do a more in depth review on them in the future.



I've also been looking through a few magazines for makeup inspiration for the new year.

Beauty item of the day - Walls Twister flavour Lip Balm (I got this a few months ago from my local Topshop but you can find other flavour lip balms similar to this one).

On my nails - Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee - a nude cream colour that gives me the look of 'mannequin' style nails, which I love! They look so unique and go with any outfit.

Hope you liked this post, if you have any other ideas for beauty product related posts  just let me know :)
Best wishes  


No comments:

Post a Comment