Friday 17 January 2014

My No Foundation Neutral Look

My No Foundation Neutral Look...

This is makeup is something I would wear on a casual day, I don't like to wear Foundation every day so I usually just wear a bit of Concealer and Pressed Powder. And that is the basis for this look, the products are all neutral and are easy to wear.

Products I used...
The Body Shop Lip Balm - Cranberry
Collection Concealer - Shade 1
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder - 02 Transparent (This is in green packaging)
Topshop Bold Liner - (Not sure which shade but it is a dark brown)
Natural Collection Eyeshadow - Asteroid
Natural Collection Blusher - Pink Cloud
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Black
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipglsoss - Pink Apricot





To start my makeup after moisturising my face I put on a little bit of The Body Shop Cranberry Lip Balm, then I used the Collection Concealer in shade 1 to cover up any redness on my face. I then used the Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder to set the Concealer in order to keep it in place. I then used my finger to apply the Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Asteroid, I then used Topshop's Bold Liner to add more definition to the eye area. I then finished off the eyes using the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black. After finishing the eyes I used a small powder brush to apply Natural Collection's Blusher in Pink Cloud. Finally I added a bit of lipgloss in the form of Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss in Pink Apricot.




Hope you liked this post :) What are some of your favourite everyday makeup products?

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment