Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Day Makeup

New Years Day Makeup

Here is the Makeup I will be wearing this New Years Day

This makeup is mostly neutral with just a hint of pink, they eyes are shimmery and the skin is quite dewy. Making it look fresh and natural a nice look for the new year.
Products used...  Relvlon Nearly Naked Foundation (I used shade Ivory)
Loreal Infalible Eyeliner in Black
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1
MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadows (the three lightest shades)
Sleek Contour Kit in the lightest shade
Glossybox Blusher in Glossy Rosewood 
Rimmel Scandalise Mascara in Black
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 101


Firstly I used Revlon Nearly Naked Founation on a Real Techniques Buffing Brush and buffed the foundation ino the face and neck. I then used Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and used this in areas where I had redness and under my eyes to bringhten them a little (I always use my fingers to apply this to my face instead of the applicator). I then buffed in the concealer using the same brush. I then used the three lightes eyeshadows in the MUA Heaven and Earth selection and blended them across my eyelid using my fingers to blend the shades together. Then used Loreal Infalible Eyeliner in Black creating a thin line across the top lash line, then using Rimmel Scandalise Mascara in Black I applied two coats ensuring I curled my lashes with the mascara wand.  Then using a small blusher brush I countoured my face and apply blush.  When I contour I lightly contour under the cheekbones, neck and the forehead. Then finally I used Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 101, a dusky pink colour that adds a natural pink to the whole look.

Hope you liked this blog post, I'm hoping to write a lot more in the New Year. Happy New Year!
Best wishes x x

The completed look...


No comments:

Post a Comment