Saturday 6 April 2013

Products I'm loving at the moment

Beauty Products I'm loving at the moment: There are so many new makeup, skincare and haircare products out there, the list of new products to try is endless. In this blog post I want to list some of the products I have enjoyed using and the moment and share my thoughts on them with you.

Firstly I will start with skincare and my favourite facial cleaners which is Boots No7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser, this has worked really well on my skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturised while still removing makeup. I really like the smell to it smells nice and clean and is easy to use.
Although, I think this version of the product has changed recently and is now called No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser. I've not tried it since the name has changed or the packaging has changed but I will certainly try it out the next time I got into Boots to see if it is the same as the Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser that I have at home.  The No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser reatails for £9.95 and can be found in most Boots stores. They sometimes have offers on too, like the £5 off No7 vouchers or 3 for 2 on selected skincare.

Alternatively, I've also been loving the Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser with pethenol, sweet almond, orange and lavender oils. This cleanser smells so nice, you can really smell the lavender  which I love. Its moisturising and smells clean and fresh, whilst still thouroughly cleansing your face. This cleanser can be found in Boots and retails for £10 for a 100ml.

Talking of Soap and Glory, recently I have been loving the mini Righteous Butter they sell. I thought I'd try the smaller 50ml sample size/travel size. This makes it a great option to travel with or just to put in your handbag. The mini Righteous butter retails for £2.50 and for the full 300ml it is £10.50, both the full and travel size can be found at Boots.

And finally, I've really enjoyed using The Body Shop Eye Definer in Black. This eyeliner works really well and stays on they eyes all day. The colour is buildable so you can create a subtle everyday makeup look, or create a more dramatic smokey eye.  Its a product that I have been using for the last couple of months and it is still in my makeup bag. It retails for £8 at The Body Shop.

Disclaimer: All of these products were bought with my own money and all my opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment