HALLOWEEN INSPIRED NAIL COLOURS - PART 1
Hello lovely readers, for today's post I wanted to share with you some of the Nail Polishes I own that would be really great to wear over Halloween. I've chosen a few of my favourite shades so I wanted to share them with you. There will be two parts to this post, this post contains Nail Polishes from Barry M, Rimmel, 17 and Models Own and part two of this post includes shades from other Nail Polish Brands.
Here are the one's that I have chosen for this post...
1. Rimmel Wear Maxx Nail Polish in shade Celebrity Bash - Lycra + Minerals - A deep red with dark undertones
2. 17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in shade 21 - A dark purple that is perfect for a daytime vampy look
3. MUA Nail Varnish in shade 17 - A dark glittery/shimmery Navy with glitter particles running throughout
4. Barry M Nail Paint in shade 27 - A dark toned Pink/Purple
5. Barry M Nail Paint in shade 292 - A dark shimmery Navy (similar to the MUA shade but with shimmer instead of glitter running through it)
6. Models Own Nail Polish in Thunder and Lightening - A dark Polish with colourful glitter particles - a lovely Polish for a night out or special occasion
Hope you liked this post :)
Which Nail Polish shade is your favourite?
Best wishes :)